Omega’s 95th anniversary celebration is just around the corner.
The main event will be a 6:30 p.m. June 10 informal banquet in the Purdue Memorial Union. That’s where alumni can re-live their past and help celebrate the chapter’s 95 years of success.
The June 10, 2017 events include:
- 10 a.m., house open for tours and hanging out.
- 11 a.m., golf outing for those so inclined.
- 11 a.m., house project for those interested.
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., informal lunch at the house
- 5 p.m., reception at local watering hole to be determined
- 6 p.m., doors open to banquet facility
- 6:30 p.m., food served
- 7 p.m., short program begins
- 7:30 p.m., pass the microphone
Cost for the banquet is $35 per person. Optional lunch at the house will be complimentary. The golf charge and location are not yet determined.
Reservations can be made by sending a check for $35 per person to: Omega of Pi Kappa Phi, PO Box 2700, West Lafayette, IN 47996.
For more information contact chapter advisor Pat Kuhnle at email@example.com or call 765/743-1256.