Pi Kappa Phi sends 29 men into the workforce or graduate school with degrees earned from Purdue in the spring semester 2020.
The very diversified group comes from 12 states and have earned degrees from six different schools at Purdue. The majority of are from Indiana, 18 of them. But they came to the university from 11 other states including: Arkansas, California, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Thirteen earned engineering degrees, while eight were in management, three in science, two in liberal arts, two in technology and one in hospitality and tourism management.
The graduates will work in at least eight different states. Employers include ExxonMobil, Microsoft, Siemens, Otis Elevator, Kimberly Clark and AT&T. Three will be joining the US military – two as a second lieutenants in the Marine Corps and one as an aviator in the Navy.
Many of them will be starting their careers in engineering. Other career paths include a flight instructor and actuary while two will be attending graduate school.
During their undergraduate Greek experience, they have been part of three RB Stewart Awards, signifying Pi Kappa Phi as the best chapter at Purdue. The chapter also won the 2019 North American Interfraternity Council’s Award of Distinction. And one of the graduates – Nathan Longo – has been recognized as the 2019 Interfraternity Council’s Outstanding Fraternity President and the 2020 Greek Man of the Year.
The list below includes the chapter graduates by their initiation number. The information includes hometown, degree, job title and location after graduation, if supplied.
• Initiate 2042. Nathan Longo, Dublin, Ohio; BS, electrical engineering. Engineering in operations program, ExxonMobil, Houston, Texas
• 2044. Tyler Baumgartner, Carmel, Indiana; BS, computer engineering. Software engineer, Redmond, Washington, Microsoft
• 2046. Everett Dahlberg, Schaumburg, Illinois. BS, finance
• 2047. Joey Krampen, Crown Point, Indiana. BS biological engineering, graduate student University of Michigan
• 2048. Justus Schumann, Carmel, Indiana. BS, construction engineering. project engineer, ExxonMobil, Beaumont, Texas
• 2050. Jacob Moeller, Zionsville, Indiana. BS, building construction management, assistant superintendent, Shiel Sexton @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
• 2051. August Dunbar, Westfield, Indiana. BS, engineering
• 2052. Evan Doelling, Huntertown, Indiana. finance
• 2054. Jack Kellison, Indianapolis, Indiana. BS, actuarial sciences, actuary, Indianapolis
• 2055. Nicholas Kennedy, Carmel, Indiana. BS, marketing and management, commercial buyer, Kansas City
• 2056. Mitchell Holsopple, Millersburg, Indiana. BS, industrial engineering
• 2058. Mike Belovic, Boggstown, Indiana. BS, industrial engineering technology, focus in supply chain management technology, Office 360, Indianapolis
• 2061. Ryan Patout, Seattle, Washington. BS, electrical engineering, electrical engineer, Neenah Wisconsin, Kimberly Clark
• 2062. Quinten Adabie, Indianapolis, Indiana. BS, engineering
• 2063, Patrick Cole, Nashville, Tennessee. BS, mechanical engineering, BS computer engineering, software engineer, Indianapolis
• 2064, Ian Zimmer, Warrington, Pennsylvania. BS, computer science, math, ITDP program, Fort Meade, Maryland
• 2071. Nick Rich, Orangeburg, South Carolina. BS, engineering
• 2073. Nathan Smith, South Lyon, Michigan. BS, engineering
• 2074. Jack Cleary, Carmel, Indiana. BS, accounting, 2nd lieutenant, US Marine Corps, Quantico, Virginia
• 2076. Marcus Oleson, Sussex, Wisconsin. BS, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineer, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Global Power Components
• 2077. Tommy Viol, Noblesville, Indiana. BA, law & society
• 2079. Caleb Krizan, Browsburg, Indiana. BS, business management, sales development program
• 2080. Brady White, Rensselaer, Indiana. BS, management, BS, marketing. Sales trainee, Otis Elevator Co., Indianapolis
• 2082. Jack Russell, Little Rock, Arkansas. BA, political science, 2nd lieutenant, US Marine Corps, Marine aviator, Quantico, Virginia then Pensacola, Florida
• 2083. Ishan Kaul, Freemont, California. BS, computer science, graduate school, TBD
• 2084. Brett Lesch, Hobart, Indiana. BS, management
• 2085. Tom Hirschfeld (August grad), Indianapolis, Indiana. BS, professional flight, flight instructor First Wing Jet Center, Zionsville, Indiana.
• 2093. Blake Horun, Hampton, New Jersey. BS, finance, Naval aviator, Pensacola, Florida.
• 2107. Connor Fisher, Indianapolis, Indiana. BS, selling & sales; client solutions executive at AT&T, Dallas