Pi Kappa Phi continues to set the standard for achievement among the 41 Interfraternity Council members at Purdue.
In the fall 2020, this is how Pi Kappa Phi ranked:
• No. 1 in philanthropic dollars raised at $46,097, more than four times the second-place finisher of $10,058.
• No. 2 in size at 133 total members.
• No. 7 in cumulative GPA at 3.21
• No. 16 in semester grades with a 3.19 average GPA. The fraternity average was 3.17 and the all-men’s average was 3.13
• One of 8 chapters with a 100% reporting compliance with Purdue.
Individually, Pi Kappa Phi had 75 percent of its chapter members earn a 3.0 or higher in the fall 2020. Eleven had a 4.0 last semester and 60 members earned dean’s list and/or semester honors.
Among the nearly 200 Pi Kappa Phi chapters nationwide, Omega was No. 2 in Ability Experience fund-raising in 2020 with $18,452, which included on-campus programming/fund-raising and alumni support.