Pi Kappa Phi graduated with various degrees on during the May 15 to 17 ceremonies at Purdue.
The group accepted a wide variety of jobs including: Auditor, commodity trader, computer information technologist, hotel management trainee, product development engineer, biomedical engineer and sales.
Those pictured in the photo above include (left to right in the Omega):
• Ben Sommer, from Carmel, IN, marketing and management major has accepted a job as an analyst with Nielsen Co.
• Nolan Xahn, Florissant, MO, mechanical engineering, Cook Research Inc, mechanical testing engineer.
• Chris Price, South Bend, IN, computer information technology, Microsoft, information technology.
• Zach Geswein, West Lafayette, IN, accounting, ArcelorMittal, internal auditor.
• Justin Cook, Rensselaer, IN, accounting, ArcelorMittal, internal auditor.
• David Scott, Louisville, KY, professional flight, undecided.
• Brant Fettig, Carmel, IN, selling & sales management, Kadet Products, sales.
• Michael Duefel, North Aurora, IL, electrical engineering, undecided.
• Andrew Lemna, Noblesville, IN, agribusiness, Bunge, commodity trader.
• Doug Breuckman, Hebron, IN, mechanical engineering technology, undecided.
• Eric Miller, Fort Wayne, IN, biomedical engineering, undecided.
• Nick Herhusky, Zionsville, IN, mechanical engineering, Ford, product development engineer.
• Kamron Mortazavi, Carmel, IN, applied exercise & health, undecided.
• William Cooke, Carmel, IN, ag business management, Journey of Hope 2015, undecided.
• Brandon Mattox, Noblesville, IN, industrial engineering, Eaton Corp., manufacturing/quality engineer.
• Tripper Carter, Champaign, IL, hospitality & tourism management, Four Seasons Scottsdale at Troon North, manager in training.
• Matt McKee, Baldwinsville, NY, agribusiness management, Journey of Hope 2015, CBG Enterprises, commodity merchandiser.
• Jordan Broschard, Hershey, PA, mechanical engineering, Ford, product development engineer.
• Mayank Bhattari, Boston, MA, aeronautical engineering, Eaton Aerospace, quality engineer for new development.
• Josh Nahley, Sugar Grove, IL, industrial engineering, Amazon, area manager.
• Blaine Roberts, Zionsville, IN
• Cole Romanyk, Zionsville, IN.
• Nick Eckstein. Carmel, IN