Dads Day 2023 has been set for Saturday, Sept. 16, the day of the 7:30 p.m., Syracuse at Purdue football game.
Dads Day events will run from 1 p.m. (or earlier for those who wish to golf), through the 7:30 p.m. game (if you don’t want to go to the game, it will be shown in the fraternity’s Great Hall) and afterwards for an informal gathering.
To help us plan the event effectively, we kindly request that you RSVP by September 12th. This will enable us to ensure we have enough food, drinks, and activities for everyone. Please use the link below to confirm your attendance:
RSVP Here: https://forms.gle/TASVMkSk4A6cLvzu6
If you don’t have tickets to the game and would like to attend, you can find tickets here:
If you have any specific dietary preferences or requirements, or if there are any activities you’d like to see on the schedule, please let us know in the RSVP form’s comments section.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect on Dads’ Day:
- Golf: There are many great courses nearby you and your son can go tee off from! 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Fraternity House Tour: Explore our fraternity house and see where your son spends his time. 1 p.m.
- Games and Prizes: Spend time at the house playing cards, corn hole, and more! 1 p.m.
- Tailgate: Grill out with us in the sun playing yard games at a nearby location before the football game! 5 p.m.
- Football Game: Purdue kicks off against Syracuse at 7:30 p.m.! Watch at the stadium or at the house!
For more information, the contact information is below:
Historian Greg Gottlieb will be coordinating Dads Day. He can be reached at: 317/616-8350, email@example.com.
The fall event is dedicated to dads only and is very informal.