Pi Kappa Phi supplied eight new alumni to the Purdue list during the winter commencement ceremonies on Dec. 14 and 15.
All but one of the chapter graduates are from Indiana. The other being from Idaho. Five earned engineering degrees while the other three received their diplomas in professional flight, economics and accounting.
Five of them will be working out of the State of Indiana when they start their professional careers.
• Marek Davis, of Fishers, Indiana, industrial engineering. He will be a technology analyst in Chicago, Illinois.
• Jonathon Gianakos, of Carmel, Indiana, economics & finance degree. He will be a consultant at Kronos in Indianapolis, Indiana.
• Charlie Graham, of Zionsville, Indiana, mechanical engineering.
• Davis Hensley, of Indianapolis, chemical engineering with history minor. He will be working for Clarke Consulting in Fishers, Indiana.
• Spencer Lubben, of Kokomo, chemical engineering with economics minor. He will in a rotation program for H&M Industrial EPC in Houston, Texas.
• Marcus Perkins, of Carmel, professional flight. He will be a flight instructor in Louisville, Kentucky.
• Harrison Parker, of Boise, Idaho, aerospace engineering. He will be a propulsion engineer for Northrop Grumman in Redondo Beach, California.
• Parker Robbins, of Carmel, Indiana, accounting.